Lexar 1000x micro SDcard P4P+

Reaction score
Recently picked up one thinking it would work but when I insert the card it says card error. Tried reformatting it in drone, RC, and in PC and I still get the error message. I take out card and insert the micro card that came with the drone, a Sony 16gb card and no issues. See photo of both cards.

Lexar card works fine and is not damaged. Tested card on PC by transferring files and opening them. Anyone else experience this issue with Lexar 1000x cards and P4P+?
View attachment 85538

View attachment 85647

Last edited:
Lexar card works fine and is not damaged. Tested card on PC by transferring files and opening them. Anyone else experience this issue with Lexar 1000x cards and P4P+?
There have been multiple reports of that card not working with the P4 pro.
It's a much faster card than you need anyway and you would get no benefit if the Phantom could use it.
The Lexar 633x cards work very well in the Phantom 4 pro.
i-t5xtCRc-M.jpg

It's a much faster card than you need anyway and you would get no benefit if the Phantom could use it.
i-t5xtCRc-M.jpg

I was under the impression that the card was needed if your were recording especially in 4K 60fps. The 633x card is fast enough for 4K 60fps?

Two comments:
  1. The cards you picture are UHS 1 Speed Class = 10 MB/s = 80 Mbps. P4 Pro max video rate is 100 Mbps. This can result in dropped frames when recording @4K 60 fps. UHS Speed Class 3 cards should be used in P4P
  2. The benefit of cards with higher read speeds is in copying from the card to external storage
Helpful card comparison video:

That is why I bought card with 3 speed which is perfect for the 4K footage. My mistake is the card brand, I guess.

That is why I bought card with 3 speed which is perfect for the 4K footage. My mistake is the card brand, I guess.
The brand is fine. It is that the card is UHS-II not UHS-I. This refers to the bus speed which affects how the card works in devices which are UHS compliant.

Speed Class is a different rating and refers to minimum read/write speeds of the card.

I have the same card. Not recognized in P4P. Works perfectly in Mavic Pro.

Last edited:
So the lexar 1000x "UBS-1" will work with p4p+, and the small number next to micro should be 1-3?

I'll take a look at the video link you provided. Thanks.

So the lexar 1000x "UBS-1" will work with p4p+, and the small number next to micro should be 1-3?

I'll take a look at the video link you provided. Thanks.
"x" is obsolete and misleading. Manufacturers are trying to keep us confused with all these markings!

For P4P, a card with the U3, V30 or both is what you want to see ...

Reactions: mindstorm

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4