Let me know what you think

Reaction score
Is it just me or when you get the time set aside to go fly it's always blowing???

Here's my first 2 weeks with the Vision+. A couple minutes long w diverse subject matter. I'm pleased overall but overly careful with the seemingly flimsy gimbal. The compression is obvious as it was a quick export from my AVID. Next video I'll up the quality.

Please lemme know what you think. Feedback appreciated.

https://vimeo.com/97973150

Really well done. Great tracking shots and nice smooth operation. Are you getting enough satellites? Having too few will result in wind gusts blowing you of course. Only suggestion for the video is near the 2:30 mark. You could have maintained that calm shot at dusk, or added another calm shot, for a little longer. Then, when the music pumps back up, have the kid jumping off of the cliff. Also, you were WAY too close to that kids face at the end. This is not safe at all. It would be different if you were filming a movie, and he was a paid actor who signed a release. Hate to be a stick in the mud about that last point... but that was entirely too close.

Excellent job. only suggestion is to time your transitions with the next big beat of the music... it seems small, but IMHO it makes a difference. Of course that requires a little more time in the editing booth, but that part isn't too difficult once you've done it a few times. I use Adobe Premiere Pro. Excellent shots, great lighting, great variety and color!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.