LED LIGHTS

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what the LED's should look like when all is good. I know rear lights will be slowly blinking green meaning compass calibration good and home point updated but my front lights are and always have been a solid red and been flying 20x no problem. Are they supposed to be solid red ?

Can someone tell me what the LED's should look like when all is good. I know rear lights will be slowly blinking green meaning compass calibration good and home point updated but my front lights are and always have been a solid red and been flying 20x no problem. Are they supposed to be solid red ?

Just a bit concerned you have waited until 20 flights to ask !

Thank u , but the flow charts and stuff still doesn't show , at least I can tell , to me normal GPS mode and home point set is back lights slowly blinking green and front LED's solid red. This would be normal and correct ?

Did you read what I posted from the manual?

Page 11.
The Front LEDs show the orientation of the aircraft. The Front LEDs glow solid red when the aircraft is
turned on to indicate the front (or nose) of the aircraft.

And read the chart on Page 12 for the rear lights.

The end of your post says when the aircraft is:
? Please tell me when the aircraft is what ? I'm sorry it looks like your whole answer didn't come through

Really that you go out for flying without reading the manual. It's worry me.

No i read the entire manual cover to cover and watched all of the tutorials. I just couldn't understand because it does say that the lights are a solid red when you first turn it on to show the orientation of the craft, I guess when I'm not certain about is that it doesn't say after it warms up and it's flying do they still remain solid red I'm sorry for the confusion

No they just keeping red so you can see from a distance what the front is.

And don't panic if the rear starts to blink red. The battery is then on 30% mentio it just in case ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl