Latest DJI go app unusable

Connect device to transmitter, open djigo & connect to your bird as per normal. Back out to the screen which shows "Camera" button in blue, along with your type of bird. In the top rh corner are the button with 3 lines, which you normally use to get into the settings. Hold your finger on that button for about 5 seconds, and a new window pops up asking if you want to change the firmware, and gives you an option to download the firmware & install it. You need to be connected to the net for this.

Reactions: Prowler
amazing isn't it - it is like throwing a switch on!

1.6 is staying in my RC for a LONG time tocome......

which model RC is yours a, b or c
The one I did was an A. My other one is a C, but I hadn't "upgraded" that one.
And, turn off autoupdate in google play, otherwise it will do it by itself again.

Connect device to transmitter, open djigo & connect to your bird as per normal. Back out to the screen which shows "Camera" button in blue, along with your type of bird. In the top rh corner are the button with 3 lines, which you normally use to get into the settings. Hold your finger on that button for about 5 seconds, and a new window pops up asking if you want to change the firmware, and gives you an option to download the firmware & install it. You need to be connected to the net for this.
Does this work for both iOS and Android?

Will this work to go back in firmware or just install new firmware. Will it install the firmware on RC and AC?

I found this video, hope it will help wih RC firmware downgrade. Its for Andriod DJI Go app. Make sure turn RC on! So App will show like this in video. :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

No P4 range or FPV issues on iOS so far with the new controller 1.8 update on a GL300A and DJI Go 2.9.2 for iOS. Sounds mostly like an Android issue.

The one I did was an A. My other one is a C, but I hadn't "upgraded" that one.
And, turn off autoupdate in google play, otherwise it will do it by itself again.

I ask because I am curious if the issue hit only those of us with the cl300a

obviously not everyone has the same problem some of use did/do with 1.8

if it is only the a version they should be able to identify the code quickly..

edit:
I see someone has the b version and also same issue
so that idea is no go...

Last edited:
Unfortunately I get to that screen and it hangs loading, so no downgrade firmware is ever listed.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using PhantomPilots mobile app
Stuck in the Twilight Zone.

Last edited:
[Quote = "Garrett Poorbaugh, mensaje: 970.394, miembro de: 47392"] La última versión de la aplicación para ir DJI es inutilizable. Cuando todo estaba bien y listo para volar, lo llevé hasta flotar, y perdió toda conexión de vídeo y aplicación a la misma. Por suerte lo agarré y lo apagó. Inténtelo de nuevo y la secuencia de vídeo es de 5-10 segundos por detrás, y de cortar. Alguien más tiene estos problemas? Funcionó bien hasta que la actualización lasest si el curso. [Emoji19]

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SM-G900A usando PhantomPilots aplicación móvil [/ quote]

Tengo el mismo problema, la aplicación DJI Go no me reconoce al Ph3Adv poniendo "how to connect" y pone en "camera" al Inspire. Nunca tuve un inspire.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers