Last chance at lighthouse

Reaction score
Thought I would try and get some closer footage of the lighthouse. The winds were high and I was wary of that but everything came out fine. I did not add audio to this video. Enjoy and please comment if you have any thoughts

Reactions: Numone
I could be wrong in any of my assessments. Did you have any filters on. Seems colors are a little washed out. Nothing you could help, but a bad day for video with brown water. Video very smooth.

I could be wrong in any of my assessments. Did you have any filters on. Seems colors are a little washed out. Nothing you could help, but a bad day for video with brown water. Video very smooth.
I had a Polar Pro ND16 filter on. The ocean is really murky in this location

I had a Polar Pro ND16 filter on. The ocean is really murky in this location
You did good. I couldn't have done any better so I probably should have keep my mouth shut. Lol

At least you put on some good videos. I haven't felt like I have anything worth putting on yet. If I did, I need to learn how.lol

Reactions: jbolf6
You did good. I couldn't have done any better so I probably should have keep my mouth shut. Lol

At least you put on some good videos. I haven't felt like I have anything worth putting on yet. If I did, I need to learn how.lol
I am looking forward to seeing your videos posted. Good luck and happy flying

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga