Lancaster County PA

Reaction score
Early Morning Fall Sunrise. (9 photo panorama) Stitched with Hugin Panorama creator and edited with Aurora HDR
DJI_0625 1a.jpg

I have admired Lancaster County for its history of the famous 18th century gunsmiths that produced so many high quality Pennsylvania rifles I built a copy of one of these and was able to appreciate the skill of these gunsmiths. Great photo of this historical part of our country. Thank you for posting this!

Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: vincent228
Can't be Lancaster county, no Amish buggies in the pic......kidding. Have visited there and enjoyed our stay a couple of times.

Can't be Lancaster county, no Amish buggies in the pic......kidding. Have visited there and enjoyed our stay a couple of times.
Yea I here you. I guess it was to early they were probably still doing farm chores. or maybe they "slept in" this Saturday Morning

I have admired Lancaster County for its history of the famous 18th century gunsmiths that produced so many high quality Pennsylvania rifles I built a copy of one of these and was able to appreciate the skill of these gunsmiths. Great photo of this historical part of our country. Thank you for posting this!

Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF
Yes I enjoy living here in this "quiet" corner of the World

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31