Lag using Nvidia Shield K1 tablet

Reaction score
Hello. I have a P3 Pro and was wondering if there are any tips and/or tricks to preventing the lag on the Shield when flying in video mode. I've seen so many rave reviews on this tablet and most say they have no lag out of the box. Are there certain settings I need to check? The lag is in the form of a horizontal line skipping down the video in realtime and in the gallery. Fortunately, it doesn't exist in the actual video when viewed on my laptop. Please help!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Unfortunately lots of apps will run in the background unless you kill them all. I use 360 Security and everything runs great.

+1 on the 360 security. (Thanks again Reed)
I was able to shut down many of the apps that "came with" the K1. My wifi was busy & my K1 battery was down every day.
I have NO lag... I turn on the camera & wiggle the drone back 'n forth & it keeps up perfectly.
Now, if I could just get rid of the glare. :(

Reactions: Reed L
Thanks everyone for your response! I'm thinking I got a dud Nvidia Shield. It rebooted during a flight yesterday. I got a suggestion from Nvidia's tech support to wipe the cache and so I did.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Did you find out how to fix this with the K1 im having jitter/lag problems lately and i have no idea why.

Reset back to factory settings multiple times and disabled everything i can think of and just have the Go app installed and still getting jittering/lag in live view.. so bag the app restarts sometimes with the DJI logo splash screen while in flight and reconnects luckily... but scary.

using P3P

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.