Killer deal on a P4P..I will take one for the team!!

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

The people of this site have been soooo helpful when it came to helping me look for my downed P4P so I appreciate it. However, even though I have fun flying my Mavic around, I have to have my P4P back! (You just can't beat that camera)

The problem of course is money. I couldn't bring myself to pay another 1500.00 dollars this soon. However, I just found what looks to be a pretty good deal on flea bay. I am not afraid of eBay and actually prefer when buying big ticket items due to PayPal's protections. There is NOTHING better then PayPal for your protection ya know. Love it..

Anyway, Its a pretty killer deal and I just bought one for 1095.00 brand new with a ton of accessories. The bummer is that I had to pay taxes because its located in Ga so that sucked but still a bomb of a deal if legit. I added a disclaimer to the sale that the product must be BRAND new and not a Referb and available for DJI Refresh(So non activated) so PayPal will protect me.

Anyway, It also has a special financing option through my PayPal account so I am paying like 52 dollars a month but I will pay the whole thing off in a couple months.

There are only a few and the ad is new so hurry if you want to lock in a killer deal on these. If your scared, I TOTALLY understand but I bet its good to go. I will update this thread the mint comes in with an unboxing. Sometimes you just have to go for it!! Fingers crossed..Gotta have my bird back.. Link Below..

DJI Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter! NEW MODEL! MEGA Everything You Need Accessory Kit! | eBay

Most of their reviews are pretty dang good. If I were in the market I'd give them a shot. That's one heck of a deal with all the goodies included.

Reactions: JKaddouri
Most of their reviews are pretty dang good. If I were in the market I'd give them a shot. That's one heck of a deal with all the goodies included.

Exactly,

Its really just a brand new unit from a seller who bought too many from The Pixelhub. The Pixel hub is an authorized dealer so as long as these are unactivated and new, I will be able to purchase the refresh plan and be good to go.. (I made it a condition of the sale) I have read a lot of reviews on TPH and they are good to go so I am sure its fine. We shall see. I never worry with PayPal, they always protect their consumers. I wanted to share the link because I think this is the best deal in the US right now for sure. Also, the "extras" are somewhat cheap but dang, it has some decent stuff in there also. Charging Station, SD Cards, Backpak, etc..Its at least a couple hundred bucks for the extras..

I just listed my P4P controller since I was trying to build back up a repurchase fund and this deal will help a ton.I will update the min I get my hands on it and since they are also in GA, it shouldn't be too long. The problem will be that these will be surly gone by then..

Anyway, I wanted to share this with the crew that has helped me out so much during my traumatic loss of my other p4p a few weeks ago...lol..

This seller admits to not being a dealer? Didn't I read somewhere that DJI was no longer going to support product purchased outside of the authorized dealer network?

Just wondering...

They sell mostly low dollar oils and bath bombs and that feedback is interesting.

eBay Feedback Profile for oceansidenaturals

lol...I know..This seller bought these from The PixelHub or Works with them in some regard and the PixelHub ARE an authorized dealer so we will see..If it is new and inactivated then DJI will honor the warranty as it's a DJI PRODUCT from a authorized Dealer..

If I bought one from Best Buy today and immediately sold it to you, you could register it no problem and that's the same deal I'm guessing. If I can't, It will be going back as I made it a term of the sale and PayPal will have my back.

I saw the "bathbombs" as well..lol...Personally, I could care less as long as I get what is described..I will update when I get it and do a unboxing..Worst case, I send it back but if it's all good, it's a really, really, good deal..[emoji3]

Either way, they are all gone so hopefully I got lucky..[emoji106]

Last edited:
Update..

I just double checked with the vendor and they admit it's a little odd but they said it was a 100% legit..They said that the product is drop shipping direct from a DJI warehouse. GA? Maybe why I had to pay taxes..They said brand new, full warranty, 30 day returns, and no refurbs.. We shall see...lol...

My guess is a dealer is selling through them below cost and don't want to be identified..I'm cool with that as that's how we all get REAL deals sometimes. Kinda interesting..I'm excited to find out..I miss my P4P..

Be careful of the ebay sellers.Before some months i bought a phantom 4 from an ebay scammer seller and he try to steal my money. The post office return the package back to him for an unknown reason and he refused to give my money back.Finally after many phone calls and emails to the ebay they escalate the case and they saw that i was right.I receive my money back from the paypal after 50 days!

Thanks..PayPal is pretty flawless..You either get what you ordered ir you can get your money back..I have zero fear dealing with these type situations..

This guy(whoever he is) landed some good deals(it happens) and sold them out in hours..We shall see..Heck, he lives near me and I have talked with him this morning a few times.. Seems ok and said he is starting to sell Drones on Ebay.. I will go to his house if I don't get what I paid for LOL..

He said they were shipping from direct from DJIs warehouse overseas so fingers crossed..

Reactions: gppms
Instead of dji care refresh(?) I would recommend insurance thru State Farm. Got my mavic insured for $33 a year. Includes crashes, lost/stolen, everything. I say this bc I hear dji's turn around time is lame AF.

Instead of dji care refresh(?) I would recommend insurance thru State Farm. Got my mavic insured for $33 a year. Includes crashes, lost/stolen, everything. I say this bc I hear dji's turn around time is lame AF.

Now that is good information.. I might just pick up the phone and try and see what USAA will do.

Reactions: V tail
Listing ended...

It's not only ended, Its ended for my hopes of receiving one for that price as well..lol..I had to try though and as always, PayPal had my back. PayPal really does a good job looking out for its customers. That's why it never hurts trying..

I got a message from PayPal today stating they had returned my money. The guy chimed in and said that PayPal and eBay had flagged his accounts and frozen them therefore he could place his "order". Anyway, sounds like he was trying to act like a middle man and could not pay the grey market seller due to PayPal and EBay flagging his accounts..Good for EBay and PayPal for looking out!

Anyway, my moola is already back and Ip am off to find another deal.So Sad!

It's not only ended, Its ended for my hopes of receiving one for that price as well..lol..I had to try though and as always, PayPal had my back. PayPal really does a good job looking out for its customers. That's why it never hurts trying..

I got a message from PayPal today stating they had returned my money. The guy chimed in and said that PayPal and eBay had flagged his accounts and frozen them therefore he could place his "order". Anyway, sounds like he was trying to act like a middle man and could not pay the grey market seller due to PayPal and EBay flagging his accounts..Good for EBay and PayPal for looking out!

Anyway, my moola is already back and Ip am off to find another deal.So Sad!

That's why PayPal is the way to go... I am a photographer, and about 5 years ago a guy tried to screw me on a $1,200 lens. If PayPal didn't have my back I would have been screwed... glad it ended well, and keep us posted on any deals you find...

That's why PayPal is the way to go... I am a photographer, and about 5 years ago a guy tried to screw me on a $1,200 lens. If PayPal didn't have my back I would have been screwed... glad it ended well, and keep us posted on any deals you find...

Thanks Buddy..I tried..

I bought my P3S right from dji for $399 as a referb but it showed up basically brand new with all the warning stickers and documentation. Not long ago I did the same with my P4P which was $699 and it to is perfect in every way. Both have full warranty. It's the only way I will buy one of these.

Now that is good information.. I might just pick up the phone and try and see what USAA will do.

Please let me know what USAA says.

Thanks

I've made two different attempts to get USAA to insure ours... with no luck. The first time I called and spoke to someone. They said they didn't insure them directly, but gave me a number to call for a "partner" company. I called, and they insure "real" aircraft - like the kind people ride inside. The guy laughed when I told him what I was calling about.

The second attempt was via my account online. I've got everything (cars, house, life and valuable personal property policies) with USAA. So I went to the VPP policy and tried to add the DJI Phantom 4 as a camera... which it didn't like. Even though it was just text in a description field, they're wise to that and have programmed the site to recognize it.

We were able to get State Farm to insure it just before my son left for his trip to Brazil... he's made it there without incident, so hoping he can get at least a little footage of the Amazon before he flies it into the jungle (lol). Cost was $60/year on the purchase price, which is higher than replacement cost, but that's just the way they do it. The few hundred dollars difference in those two values didn't affect the cost of the insurance. They quoted me on my stated replacement cost first, but required a proof of purchase to complete the policy, at which point they raised the coverage (at no increased cost to me). Hoping to not have to replace it, but if we do, we'll have enough to upgrade... so there's that!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers