Karijini National Park WA, Dales Gorge and the cascades of Fortescue Falls part 3.

I like your style. I can get a feel for the lay of the land better. Kinda looks like a Texas gulch. I wonder what kind of cridders you could find in there?

I saw no cridders WV only eagles so there must have been many hidden. Australia has a big problem with none indiginuse dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, foxes and camels. They kill off millions of native animals. You occasionally see dead cats and foxes on the roadside. There are always programs running to put down these species. I have occasionally seen a fox but a few nights ago I saw one in the car park outside my gym. I know its not related but this little fox was cute very rare event in Perth. Little red fox. Thanks for your comment WV.

Last edited:
What a nice comment, ianzone, thank you, but I am sure you feel the same with your eyes in the sky.
It is and amazing place, I plan to go back in winter when the weather is bearable and the water turns into torrents I am told.
You can clearly see the silver / grey streaks in the rocks that is asbestos which was mined there and thereabouts. I am told in its natural state unprocessed it is harmless.
We now know of course that it is a material that is lethal when processed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31