Justo Mount for Tablet

Reaction score
Hello,

Is anyone using the Justo Mount for holding their tablets with the P3S transmitter? I looked at the inspire upgrade options, but prefer not to drill into the transmitter yet. I'm looking to hold a 2013 Nexus 7 WiFi only tablet. So far, I've been using my iPhone 6S without issue, but I think I'd enjoy the upgrade screen real estate.

Here is the link to the Justo Mount on Amazon

Thanks!

I haven't tried a holder that attaches to the metal stand. However, I can tell you I've seen a few people complain that those tablet holders do not grip well enough to make up for the extra weight of the tablet.

I installed the Inspire 1 tablet mount on my P3S remote controller. It's definitely the most sturdy option available. If you don't want to mod though, then check out the other suggestions here.

Thanks for the response and links. I'll check those out. I guess I'm being a bit cheap, knowing the upgrade to a P3A solves many of the things I'd like to mod for, hence the reason I'm trying to keep it somewhat stock in case I want to unload the P3S.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have same tablet and changed the plastic arm to medal and bought a cheap car mount. I have the mount stuck on tablet and it fits in the clip and is very solid. I can take some pics tomorrow and post. It works great.

So if I'm following, I would need that at $15, and the inspire one tablet mount at $34, bringing me to $49. If I throw an itelite on my transceiver that will cost another $110, bringing me to $159. Price difference between standard and advanced is somewhere between $270 to $300, so I guess I would still be ahead, but the advanced offers other features including glonas and light bridge. The gap between the two is awfully small.

So if I'm following, I would need that at $15, and the inspire one tablet mount at $34, bringing me to $49. If I throw an itelite on my transceiver that will cost another $110, bringing me to $159. Price difference between standard and advanced is somewhere between $270 to $300, so I guess I would still be ahead, but the advanced offers other features including glonas and light bridge. The gap between the two is awfully small.

I didnt do any distance mods.. 1200-1500 feet away is far enough for me , If i cant see it, no reason for me to fly it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic