Just surpassed 1,000,000'

Are you in the "city" of los Angeles?. Other surrounding cities are often referred to as Los Angeles, but are actually different cities, like Westwood, Gardena, Pasadena, eaglerock, etc.

I'm in the LA city limits. Other cities such as West Hollywood have even worse regulations. WeHo requires you get a permit from the city and have a decal visible on the bird, in addition to being registered with the FAA. Fines and possible jail time as well.

I'm in the LA city limits. Other cities such as West Hollywood have even worse regulations. WeHo requires you get a permit from the city and have a decal visible on the bird, in addition to being registered with the FAA. Fines and possible jail time as well.
FAA requires you put your certification on the bird too you know?

I just use a label maker.

I have FAA number on my bird. I think it BS that West Hollywood requires their own.

131.38 million feet get's you around the earth, 30.5 million feet across Canada and 14.7 million across the US. I'm still working on crossing the city !

Don' really know how far I've gone: 2.7 million feet in the Go app, and lots more in Litchi and Hivemapper. Had one P3P crash in that time (FW 1.5 battery issue, completely replaced for free by DJI). Great platform. P3 and P4 still going strong.

Between my P3P to my P4, I have just surpassed 1,000,000 feet! Crashes? Yes! Flyaways? No! Incredible photos and video? Absolutely!

I'm not a "fanboy" but my experience, even with DJI service, has been above satisfactory. Just purchased an Inspire 1 V2 for one of my "employers" and looking forward to perfecting flight on it as well. So far, the DJI platform does everything I need it for.

Love my P4, so far!

I'm at 101,573 meters.. no crashes or fly-ways... :)

Well Hell, not only do I not know how to sync, I have never been able to keep a log but, what I do have is lots of great flights and photos. For me ( and yes i am a GA, hang glider, ultralight, sailplane and hot air balloon pilot with 40 hours in helicopters) the whole fun of this is getting the photos not the flying. Weird huh?

Well Hell, not only do I not know how to sync, I have never been able to keep a log but, what I do have is lots of great flights and photos. For me ( and yes i am a GA, hang glider, ultralight, sailplane and hot air balloon pilot with 40 hours in helicopters) the whole fun of this is getting the photos not the flying. Weird huh?

not weird at all!! Have tons of pics and videos. That's half the fun.. compiling and video creation is a big part of the enjoyment for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers