Just surpassed 1,000,000'

Reaction score
Between my P3P to my P4, I have just surpassed 1,000,000 feet! Crashes? Yes! Flyaways? No! Incredible photos and video? Absolutely!

I'm not a "fanboy" but my experience, even with DJI service, has been above satisfactory. Just purchased an Inspire 1 V2 for one of my "employers" and looking forward to perfecting flight on it as well. So far, the DJI platform does everything I need it for.

Love my P4, so far!

Last edited:
I'm gaining on all of you at 47,812'!

I just got my 2nd battery yesterday so watch out!

Where do you see these distances?
On the DJO Go app, there is an icon in the upper left corner of the home screen that looks like a paper airplane on a gauge. When you click on that, the next screen has the flights of your craft which shows shows you total distance, top speed, top altitude and number of flights.

Reactions: Uavenue
Kewl, I never thought of looking until now but in healthy drones I am ~1,019,000' between two P3P's and my P4...I didn't even think id be close to that as I don't fly around too much, I guess it adds up!

Reactions: ftttu
Not that much actually, there are people here with over 10 million ft. distance..

Attachments

• edf3e92e-5f7b-4654-b0a3-3d87e74ed2fa.png
    edf3e92e-5f7b-4654-b0a3-3d87e74ed2fa.png
    361.7 KB · Views: 559
Between my P3P to my P4, I have just surpassed 1,000,000 feet! Crashes? Yes! Flyaways? No! Incredible photos and video? Absolutely!

I'm not a "fanboy" but my experience, even with DJI service, has been above satisfactory. Just purchased an Inspire 1 V2 for one of my "employers" and looking forward to perfecting flight on it as well. So far, the DJI platform does everything I need it for.

Love my P4, so far!

What case is that?

Not that much actually, there are people here with over 10 million ft. distance..

Nice, don't think there's a need to edit the altitude as we all understand that some people fly in the mountains and the altitude in comparison to home point is not the above ground altitude. Nah I'm just kidding, around here you'll get ripped apart if someone sees your altitudes, they'll report you to FAA and create a 15 page thread complaining about you :-D. I feel you though, I live in the mountains.

Love my P4, so far!

Awesome post! Congrats.

Kewl, I never thought of looking until now but in healthy drones I am ~1,019,000' between two P3P's and my P4...I didn't even think id be close to that as I don't fly around too much, I guess it adds up!
I forgot to back up a phone that I used for two of my P3Ps and it wasn't until the phone was erased and not backed up that I realized I never synced up the flight data with DJI because I just didn't want to and then when i realized I lost those miles and miles, I was upset.

I forgot to back up a phone that I used for two of my P3Ps and it wasn't until the phone was erased and not backed up that I realized I never synced up the flight data with DJI because I just didn't want to and then when i realized I lost those miles and miles, I was upset.
I sync after every time I finish up flying, it's a part of my disassembly procedure.

I sync after every time I finish up flying, it's a part of my disassembly procedure.
Now that I've given in to the fact that they are gonna get my record now anyway without my permission, so do I but I honestly don't like sending DJI or anyone my info.

Hell, every time you either purposefully or accidentally go over 400 feet, you are sending proof of a crime to them.

Hmm, I live in the mountains and am forced to go over 400 feet (from home point, what you see on display) to actually be at 400 feet from the ground.

**Playing Eminem - Criminal**
Nice on the M.

Not that I think the police are gonna come knocking on your door, but the FRs would show that you are flying over a valley.

Nice on the M.

Not that I think the police are gonna come knocking on your door, but the FRs would show that you are flying over a valley.
Lol I wish I had a valley to fly over, would finally be able to do my performance test of stock vs windsurfers max distance. Mountains and trees make it hard getting a good range.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl