Just surpassed 1,000,000'

What case is that?

Nice, don't think there's a need to edit the altitude as we all understand that some people fly in the mountains and the altitude in comparison to home point is not the above ground altitude. Nah I'm just kidding, around here you'll get ripped apart if someone sees your altitudes, they'll report you to FAA and create a 15 page thread complaining about you :-D. I feel you though, I live in the mountains.

It's a Case Club case and I really like it. I had a GPC before and they are good cases, but this one has a slightly smaller footprint and still room for what I need.

It's a Case Club case and I really like it. I had a GPC before and they are good cases, but this one has a slightly smaller footprint and still room for what I need.

It's a very nice case - I like that you can keep the props on. Does it fit on a plane as hand luggage?

Just over 1M feet. No incidents but did send the P3p back for a crack and what sounds like a bearing going in one of the motors..better safe than sorry. Don't want to experience one of those uncontrolled upside down flights. I too have been impressed by the Phantom. I'm not a fanboy either but I don't think I could go backwards to anything with less flight time or range. I'm pretty happy.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeah I have the GPC for the P3. This looks a little smaller. Do you think it would handle being checked in and keep the P4 safe?

Yeah I have the GPC for the P3. This looks a little smaller. Do you think it would handle being checked in and keep the P4 safe?

Well, all I can say is that I took my P3P, in a GPC case to Israel last year and had no problem checking it. It arrived safe and secure! I would feel just as confident with this case. My P4 fits very snug and I feel very safe with it.

Reactions: snowghost
I was looking into GPC cases but I seem to like this one a bit better from your pic. Going to look more into it! Thanks man.

Yes me too. I think I'll get it on Amazon with a $10 discount for using the Prime Now app for the first time plus $50 gift card :cool:

What is this Prime Now app you speak of?

It's an iOS or Droid app to order from Amazon Prime Now for 2 hour delivery in limited zip codes. My office is in Burbank, so I can order it tomorrow and have it delivered within 2 hours, get $10 off, and I have a $50 gift card. All is good.

Go to Amazon and look up the case. It should prompt you.

I'm over 500,000 with the p4 alone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm over 500,000 with the p4 alone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Holy crap dude. That's pretty amazing. I have limited ability to fly now that LA has passed a ridiculous ordinance in conjunction with the weather.

Here ya go.

Attachments

• Drone Ordinance.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 265
The LA regulation seems like standard FAA rules. Which one are you referring to that restricts you further in LA?

Night flight is the main one. FAA says VLOS. The bird is quite visible at night with lights. That was written because some councilman got complaints of drones buzzing houses at night. Who knows if that was even true.

Now that I've given in to the fact that they are gonna get my record now anyway without my permission, so do I but I honestly don't like sending DJI or anyone my info.

Hell, every time you either purposefully or accidentally go over 400 feet, you are sending proof of a crime to them.

Depends where you live. In the USA, that is not a crime.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31