Just ordered the Advanced and should have it Friday!!!!!

Reaction score
I just ordered the Advanced P3 from RC Depot Hobbies. I was calling to order the Pro version because I could wait but when he told me the just got the advanced version in I jumped on it. I don't have a 4k TV or a 4K computer so I believe the Advanced is enough for me. I paid for 2 day shipping and he told me it will go out today and I will have it Friday. I cant wait. I don't have a tablet at the moment so will this work on my galaxy S5?

I couldn't sleep lol! It's 5:32am my time and I just checked my email and I have a FedEx tracking number and my P3A has left California on its way to Michigan! I will have it tomorrow! !

My P3P was originally supposed to arrive tomorrow (May 1) but the status has since updated and now I won't get it until next week on Tuesday (May 5). Oh well -- I can wait a few more days...

I just ordered the Advanced P3 from RC Depot Hobbies. I was calling to order the Pro version because I could wait but when he told me the just got the advanced version in I jumped on it. I don't have a 4k TV or a 4K computer so I believe the Advanced is enough for me. I paid for 2 day shipping and he told me it will go out today and I will have it Friday. I cant wait. I don't have a tablet at the moment so will this work on my galaxy S5?
I did the same as u except I stuck with the pro. On its way to jersey! Woohoo! Now let's hope the riots in Baltimore don't delay this for us! Stop destroying your own neighborhood people, please!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31