Just ordered one from DJI

I just pre-ordered the new Phantom 4 directly from DJI. $1399
After watching the video, I started to shake, and ordered one.
DJI states that the phantom 4 will ship starting March 15th, in the order they were ordered.
I was on the website for about two minutes, and only the Phantom 3 was available, then I reloaded the page, and BAM !! there it was.
I had one ordered within 45 seconds. I hope I am in the first wave of shipping.

Gee wish I was over there as here in Australia the cost is $2,399.95 AUD

proud new father of a baby girl congrats when is due date

I'm happy for all of you getting the p4. I need a p3p if someone wants to sell. Hehehe. :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I'll sell you mine! It comes with 3 batteries, range extender, Polar Pro 3 pack lens, DJI harness, Polar Pro Gimbal guard, Polar Pro lens cover, 4 sets of props including black/yellow ones. I think that's it, probably forgetting something. It's in a custom mobile charging station case.

you forgot price bryan

Reactions: Tony Cowan
I'll sell you mine! It comes with 3 batteries, range extender, Polar Pro 3 pack lens, DJI harness, Polar Pro Gimbal guard, Polar Pro lens cover, 4 sets of props including black/yellow ones. I think that's it, probably forgetting something. It's in a custom mobile charging station case.
Sorry Bryan. Already jumped on one. Stoked to get it tomorrow as I can do full boar test. Distance. Hoping for minimum 16k. Altitude. Just 1500 if wind is not strong. And use of my goggles at last. May upgrade to hdmi googles like fat shark or some other type. If not too expensive. I know the p4 is awesome. But I'm also getting the tracking on my p3p with the vertical studio app.

Congrats! I think this Phantom will be more reliable. as far as not having fly aways. People will need to adjust to the obstacle avoidance and tracking features. I'm pretty excited about this one.

just sold my P3P!
what are the pro's and con's buying from DJI or Apple? and if we all order online and wait weeks, will we watch others stroll into best buy on the 15th and walk out with p4's?
Thx
Chris

SO choked, I bought a P3 in January, didn't get it until Feb, used 3 times, BAM P4 announcement.

I could use the obstacle avoidance for my filming... SO CHOKED.

just sold my P3P!
what are the pro's and con's buying from DJI or Apple? and if we all order online and wait weeks, will we watch others stroll into best buy on the 15th and walk out with p4's?
Thx
Chris
I looked at the same options ... I went with DJI because I also purchased the DJI care for one year. Now I can fly like a mad man for a year and not worry. When I get it I'm going to squeeze it real hard.

"DJI Care covers damage to the aircraft, gimbal or camera due to dropping, squeezing or crashing caused by operator error or other accidents."

Reactions: Noble 1
I looked at the same options ... I went with DJI because I also purchased the DJI care for one year. Now I can fly like a mad man for a year and not worry. When I get it I'm going to squeeze it real hard.

"DJI Care covers damage to the aircraft, gimbal or camera due to dropping, squeezing or crashing caused by operator error or other accidents."
Squeeze Hahahaha

I don't like that DJI care doesn't include water damage. NAM nearly aerial does.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic