Just ordered one from DJI

The case is listed on DJI's website though, so it must come with it. DJI doesn't make the best cases though. I bet we'll see the usual suspects come out with some nice third party cases.

medium_p6.jpg

Ah, the box does come with it:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Jussaguy
I actually may pull the plug on it just for the battery itself. So many guys spent hundreds of dollars and hundreds just for the battery time that's included with the new p4. Plus I have an advanced already, so the 4K would be awesome

Well, fill us in on anything important then :)

The case looks to be some type of stryofoam, but if its free, I'll take it
I prefer a backpack type case if I have to hike into an area I want to fly in or take pictures. But, hey free is free. It's only lunch that isn't free.

Well, fill us in on anything important then :)
He's very enthusiastic and eager to test how the new functions work in the real world and will be updating his feed with his testing. He suggested that the flight time was 50% longer than the P3 by his estimation from the specs.

And, I just ordered a second Phantom 4. I decided to give one away to a member of Phantom Pilots. Stay tuned for that thread :)

Haha. I'll figure out a different way to give it away this time -- no sob story required.

The Phantom 4 seems to have more flight time but it seems the main thing is obstacle avoidance. That is important, and can be a drone saver, but is that feature worth a few hundred dollars more? Wasn't the rumour that it would be $700 more? The $700 more guess was what led me to buy the P3P now vs. waiting.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Check this out from DJI

Just ordered mine also. Now I've got to sell my Phantom 3 Professional. Oh well. Can't wait for the new one.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Will the phantom 4 use the same dji go app ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I actually may pull the plug on it just for the battery itself. So many guys spent hundreds of dollars and hundreds just for the battery time that's included with the new p4. Plus I have an advanced already, so the 4K would be awesome

Is an extra 5 minutes really that big of a deal?
I'm digging the new Phantom but after collecting 5 batteries for the P3P 'm not looking forward to the extra $676 I have to spend to get the same amount of batteries.

Reactions: NorthGAP3Pilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31