Just ordered a p4p and I wanna say hi

Reaction score
Hi, I’m kinda having a hard time getting around on here so please bear with me. I have just ordered my machine and I am a little frightened.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Hi, I’m kinda having a hard time getting around on here so please bear with me. I have just ordered my machine and I am a little frightened.

Welcome. I'm a new pilot as well, only had the p4p for a few months.

Watch a lot of youtube video while you wait for the bird to arrive. Don't overthink the horror stories you see and focus on the how to type of videos. If you learn the how to part the horror story will be drastically reduced or all but eliminated.

Best of luck and hide your wallet. The wishlist will grow after day one with your new hobby.

Reactions: Don Fitger
Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that new P4P when it arrives, fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Don Fitger
Welcome. I'm a new pilot as well, only had the p4p for a few months.

Watch a lot of youtube video while you wait for the bird to arrive. Don't overthink the horror stories you see and focus on the how to type of videos. If you learn the how to part the horror story will be drastically reduced or all but eliminated.

Best of luck and hide your wallet. The wishlist will grow after day one with your new hobby.

Excellent advice on all counts, thanks a lot for the nice welcome! [emoji111]️

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Thank you very much for your kind welcome, I want to watch that video a few more times as I’ve had more than one panic attack.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello