just installed Zenmuse and phantom won't lift off ground

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just installed my zenmuse mount and when I powered it up, the motors were spinning, although they did sound as if they were working extra hard... however it would not lift off the ground. Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you!
Joshua

if its a phantom 2 or using the self tighten props, you can only install them one way. otherwise you match the arrow circles on the props to the arms. if that fails, throw a tissue on top of it when you are trying to take off. if it goes up, its wrong. if it gets chopped up, thats good.

and if it's an older Phantom, you'd also want to make sure that after you installed the gimbal, that you put the top shell back on oriented in the proper direction (which leads to putting props on wrong as well)

+1 on lid not being on in correct orientation...

okay figured it out it was the propeller. but now gopro only faces down. any suggestions on this?

Go into Assistant - go to Advanced - make sure gimbal switch is ON. Then go into Basic - goto right side and calibrate your pitch lever.

Restart software, make sure to power up TX and Phantom & retry. To cal X1 lever you click start button right side, then move lever on back of TX full travel a couple of times then click finish.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl