Just had my first experience with DJI Support/Repair!

Reaction score
My two year old P4 crashed into the ice, totally destroying it! Someone said send it to DJI and see what a repair would cost. Impossible to repair and never dealing with DJI before, I had nothing to loose, boxed up the drone pieces, camera (detached in the crash) and sent it in expecting an email saying past warranty and not repairable . Instead I get a repair bill of $258.00. Thought this can't be right, but sent the money and five days later I have a new P4!! Awesome experience! Had to share this as I have read so much negative experiences with DJI.

Attachments

• 20180214_094724[1].jpg
    20180214_094724[1].jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 436
I’ve also had nothing but good service from DJI. My P3S disconnected and flew any and they replaced it with a new P4. I have upgraded to the P4pro and gave my nephew my P4.
There are some here and there but would be nice to see more positive threads/posts here. Either way I’m glad to see someone else with a very positive outcome with DJI customer service.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I agree with you all above 100%....This PH Forum site needs a page dedicated to : Success story's and great flights IF they could not post a success story then move on "Great Positive story's Only " ! Too bad we don't hear more about great service from Dji i'm sure it takes place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94