Just got word from DJI China!! Phantom 5

Looks like the ZZ Top drone...

bd2992a1973969eb13fc72f8c94db1ca.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Love at first sight?
image.jpeg

Or just Like them a lot? Haha

RedHotPoker

The human eye can't even discern 4K let alone 8K. It's physiologically not possible.

At some point the industry is going to have to address motion blur instead of this 5K/6K/just pump up resolution nonsense. it's lame. It's irritating. It's short sighted and lazy. It's becoming like horsepower. That's not what makes a car fast. It's less sexy stuff. Yet that's what auto manufactures do. Pump up the horsepower. People equate that to oooooh. Gotta get me one.

It's becoming like horsepower. That's not what makes a car fast.

Well... it is. Same for same a 400hp car is faster than a 300hp car. The problem is no one can make something under 3,000lbs anymore.

And if you're gonna try to make a torque argument modern turbocharged cars are making more torque than cars at any other point in history. Cars are all around way more powerful than ever... they are just fat and bloated.

Well... it is. Same for same a 400hp car is faster than a 300hp car. The problem is no one can make something under 3,000lbs anymore.

And if you're gonna try to make a torque argument modern turbocharged cars are making more torque than cars at any other point in history. Cars are all around way more powerful than ever... they are just fat and bloated.

LOL. I hear ya. I know the deal. You know the deal. The difference between my E30 M3 and E46 is exactly what you're talking about. Had a 2.0T GTI too. Everything makes serious power these days. Cars are more refined so the added weight is sapping overall performance though. Forced induction is here to stay.

Way off topic BTW. No more.

Bunch of waaahs I see I've had a safe flight over to off topic by the Phantom Police! Ha
I'm kinda new here.. but this guy seems like a bit of a goof.. is this why I signed up for this group? to listen to idiots??.. thanks but no.

Reactions: Jussaguy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4