Just got a v1.1.1. Need help

Reaction score
Hello pilots,

(Very) New to the drone world and need all advices I can get. As you can imagine I purchased this used and unfortunately no operating manual was included. I have owned and flew cheap quads and helicopters and this is all the flying experience I have. But I take this seriously, will register with FAA and obey all rules.

I would like to take off sometimes soon but don’t fully understand how the drone operates.

These are the questions I have:

1. On the toggle switch (upper left corner) of my transmitter I have OFF/CL/HL. What do they do?
2. On the toggle switch (upper right corner) of the transmitter I have GPS/ATTI/ATTI. What do they do?
3. Does this have a headless mode?
4. Weird switch/small handle in the back of the transmitter on the left lower corner (as you are holding it). What is that?

I appreciate the help,
Calin

The operating manual is on the app. or google it on line. The app also has videos and answers to most of your setup. Take time and go through it all. You will learn in time. That is part of flying the quad. I don't have the time to answer all your questions. Good luck.

The operating manual is on the app. or google it on line. The app also has videos and answers to most of your setup. Take time and go through it all. You will learn in time. That is part of flying the quad. I don't have the time to answer all your questions. Good luck.

Understood. Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.