Just got a phantom 3 standard and am new to flying

Reaction score
Hello,
I am a 13 year old young pilot hoping on learning some tips and tricks to flying. I just got my phantom 3 standard 2 weeks ago. I've flew it around 7 times and only crashed once...well actually it was kinda a malfunction, I tapped the takeoff buton and one prop didn't spin and the drone fliped over. The drone was hardly damaged just a chip in one prop. That's all, I hope to learn a lot of tips from this forum thanks.
CentinalJR

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
I am a 13 year old young pilot hoping on learning some tips and tricks to flying. I just got my phantom 3 standard 2 weeks ago. I've flew it around 7 times and only crashed once...well actually it was kinda a malfunction, I tapped the takeoff buton and one prop didn't spin and the drone fliped over. The drone was hardly damaged just a chip in one prop. That's all, I hope to learn a lot of tips from this forum thanks.
CentinalJR
Make sure you replace that chipped prop.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.
Thankyou!

Well the prop had a a very very small chip and it flew perfect.
Throw that prop out and put on a fresh one. At a few dollars a prop they are disposable. If it cracks or fails in flight is will make an unplanned hard landing. You don't want that.

Reactions: Texas Gonzo

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl