Just did my best yet stock. 6,666'

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Did a few changes from looking at this HOW TO: Optimize Apple device for the best DJI Pilot app performance | DJI Phantom Forum and tried it out this morning .Surprised me as I flew over a lot of noise .
6665'.PNG golf course.PNG
Cut out the beginning and made it 2X just to be short as it's just a test :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
in 1080

Last edited:
Impressive. Knocking on P3A/Pro's doorsteps. :)
We gonna get there bro .I just got to learn what the best settings are with this one .
With the itelite and the FPVLR birdsides it's no telling what we can get .

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Blimey dirk that's some distance, nice one buddy;) I've only had my other thing out about 2100ft but I know it can go further.

Watching this space dirk, what next....:D

Blimey dirk that's some distance, nice one buddy;) I've only had my other thing out about 2100ft but I know it can go further.

ozz.gif

Reactions: Fplvert

Dixie is in the Shuttle bay for later deployment. :D

giphy.gif

I'm in Florida, and just watched DIRK's **** standard buzz by me? WTH? Seriously though, very impressive buddy, even more so that it is not complete yet? But my lips are sealed good buddy! You might have to modify the casing to fit in the anti-gravity device, and nuclear reactor?
Look out NASA, DIRK is in town!
A+, definitely keep us posted! I know your secret goal is to fly it here, and drop some eggs on my ***!:D

J Dot
Take care, and fly FAR!

Others are getting this too this is just my best . choopi is right here too as some others .When it was first announced in here I knew it was more to it than what they said .
Just a matter of adding the antennas like others here have and then inside the bird we go . Not much to do in there but maybe add some extras and will see when I open it .Is not an Adv ot Pro but I've seen today where some of them are not getting this with those .
I think getting the app set right helped me a lot . Still more to learn in it but that's where I have my problems . I will figure it out from these guys in here that are way more techie than me .I just want it to go as far as I can 1 time then....try and learn those camera settings !
Camera settings....
girl crying 1.jpg

Reactions: J Dot and Fplvert
Really enjoyed that, Dirk, impressive range for sure! I didn't know so many had swimming pools there, the blue really popped.:D

Reactions: dirkclod
Really enjoyed that, Dirk, impressive range for sure! I didn't know so many had swimming pools there, the blue really popped.:D
Thanks dawg :) I'm gonna go back when it's sunny and get all 18 holes !
I trip down ...move over and come back and will have em all :D
That's the other side of the tracks here .
I have to sneak in :)

Reactions: Fplvert

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers