Just bought the P3 Pro!

Ordered up the P3 Pro with Extra Battery from DJI ...
I just did the same -- I wanted at least 2 batteries and only DJI was offering an extra one now that I could find. They are getting $100 extra for the battery with P3 purchase, I wonder what the price will be for just a battery -- I'm guessing $129 to $159 at least, ouch. This will make my 3rd Phantom...

Pre-ordered my Pro from Amazon...I did do the $162 5 year camera/gimbal accident damage add-on...

Just noticed an estimated June 12-15 delivery date so guess I'll be flying my gimbal-less +v2 for a while...

I would double check this. Last time i checked they actually no longer cover the Phantom.

I would double check this. Last time i checked they actually no longer cover the Phantom.

I actually cancelled that coverage and have already been reimbursed. I should have read the reviews first...

It is a shame that the batteries are not backwards compatible withe the P2. There isn't any reason why the P2 battery format wouldn't have been adequate.

I was going to buy one of those excellent 4 slot battery chargers from Smartpowercharge.com which would have been a major investment. If the P3 batteries are different then there goes that plan.

Seems like just another excuse to squeeze maximum cash from the consumer. More batteries, different car chargers etc etc etc.

It is a shame that the batteries are not backwards compatible withe the P2. There isn't any reason why the P2 battery format wouldn't have been adequate.

I was going to buy one of those excellent 4 slot battery chargers from Smartpowercharge.com which would have been a major investment. If the P3 batteries are different then there goes that plan.

Seems like just another excuse to squeeze maximum cash from the consumer. More batteries, different car chargers etc etc etc.

Shame really, but tbh 2-3 batteries is more than enough. That and the compatability issues that could occur between different ver. etc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.