Just bought a P3S for £150. Winning.

Reaction score
I'm a very happy bunny. It's basely flown 4km in a straight line since the previous owner bought it a year ago.

I've been flying my P4A and the Mavic Pro a whole lot recently, but saw this pop up on Fb. Couldn't resist. There was all of 60 minutes between seeing the ad and flying it.

So responsive... like, crazy 'twitchy' compared to the others... or maybe I'm just used to being babied by the proximity sensors. Definitely won't be flying this indoors though! Way too powerful!

(I actually saw someone start one of these up once in a recording studio as a first flight. First flight was literally to the ceiling and back, smashed it to bits within 20 seconds of the first prop spin)

Anyone have any suggestions for mods that I could 3D print? (and any links to STLs perhaps?)

There's plenty to print .... eg the gimbal lock is different to your P3A so that's one to do ... another is the battery compartment cover .... another is the Windsurfer ready for aly foil ...

Look through this lot ...
MakerBot Thingiverse

Nigel

As to flying indoors .... I have ... but I learnt to fly Quads without GPS etc.

Nigel

That's a bargain, why so cheap that's almost too cheap. Most on eBay are going for £350

T
There's plenty to print .... eg the gimbal lock is different to your P3A so that's one to do ... another is the battery compartment cover .... another is the Windsurfer ready for aly foil ...

Look through this lot ...
MakerBot Thingiverse

Nigel

Thanks Nigel, you're onto it there. I'll be looking into all these things. Came with a Windsurfer :) Not that I've tested the range yet :)

Couple days earlier - we'd replaced a TV with a large flat screen. Just hadn't got round to dumping the old.

Nigel

Sorry, just a goof...Sort of like saying "what's that thing with the curly cord they used to hold up to their ear and talk into?" [emoji6]

Got into the swing of using ATTI in the open Class G airspace near me. It's a blast.

Your video (Solentlife) is fun; like the music. And man, that's an old telly.

I'll be using my P3S for more tests in the next few weeks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub