Just a quick poll P3A

Most resellers have 30 day price protection from most vendors that run specials to prevent useless shipping risk. Before returning something in this scenario you should give the reseller a chance to refund the difference, saving everyone a lot of hassle.
Helipal doesn't have a 30 day return policy

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hell yeah sent it back..... That's at least an extra battery!

Reactions: Extreme24
Hell yeah sent it back..... That's at least an extra battery!

Not everyone will take it back

So i had my p3a for 5 days, DJI announced 200 price drop, Was i wrong for sending it back got my 1000 back and then bought another one today for 800. Hey i did save 200 bucks.
Tight arse give dji your extra $200 they need it more than you!!:D

Here is a question. Are you currently in University? If your answer is no, don't bother. This is a student discount.

Here's another question. Do I know somebody that has a .edu address and works in education? Answer, yes I do, they can buy it for me. Pretty innovative huh?

If you went to a university or college you should be able to just use your old student account...not like they ask for information like when you were enrolled etc...otherwise let me know and I can order it for you using mine.

Also, for the OP, of course you should send it back to save $200...it's not exactly a TON of money but...an extra battery and a backpack for free? And if the seller would take it back then why the hell not? It's just business...

Go point, didn't want to go into details, but my retailer insisted I return it and replace my order with the cheaper price. That's why I waited until they had more in stock and purchased from them. 1 phantom p3a
1 extra battery
1 backpack
And I also bought a walkera 250 racer because of the good business they are doing, won't use the 250 until summer, they gave me a great deal
What a smart move by your vendor to "make' you send it back. Instead of just refunding your $$$ and ending up with an $800 sale, you tacked on add-on sales for a grand total of $1400.

Very savvy business move. Win/win for all involved.

SD

Reactions: Extreme24

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94