Just a quick poll P3A

Reaction score
So i had my p3a for 5 days, DJI announced 200 price drop, Was i wrong for sending it back got my 1000 back and then bought another one today for 800. Hey i did save 200 bucks.

Heck yeah. I bought the P3A off Amazon for $799 shipped on Wednesday. Found out today, if you have a .edu email address, DJI will give you a 10% off discount. So I ordered my new P3A for $719 shipped from DJI. When the one from Amazon arrives tomorrow, I'll send it back free of charge.

$719 for a new PSA. No question.

Reactions: Extreme24
I can't see a problem if you send it back without a fraudulent reason... if however you lie about the reason for returning it, then that's fraud and that's not right...

I can't see a problem if you send it back without a fraudulent reason... if however you lie about the reason for returning it, then that's fraud and that's not right...
No, nothing fraud, just returned, 90 days, no questions asked was in pristine condition.

Reactions: ScatSpeak
I wish I could have done the same, ordered mine on a Thursday before Christmas. Then found out eBay had 15% off the next Tuesday after Christmas and I would have saved $250

I wish I could have done the same, ordered mine on a Thursday before Christmas. Then found out eBay had 15% off the next Tuesday after Christmas and I would have saved $250
thats a bummer, so i guess i did do the rite thing, at least in my case.

shipping free, lol well sir you are lucky, 200 dollars is enough to not just throw away, at least for me.

a email from a school

If shipping back is free.. I guess. That's a lot of risk though. You're still responsible for the bird until DJI (or company you're sending it to) accepts delivery. There is a little risk there, for sure.

I almost lost my P2V+ I sold on eBay. Sold it to a guy in TX and it took nearly two weeks to get it back to me (he gave me wrong address first time around so I had to have package re-routed to me which was a nightmare in itself). Then he wanted me to ship it back to him again!! That's when I learned from both Paypal/Ebay that I would be the one to loose money/bird if the product never actually made it to the buyer. (FedEx and I assumed package was going to be delivered to wrong address as multiple attempts to catch the package was unsuccessful)

Any who!! Either way $200 is a new battery and a couple small accessories (like a weatherproof case from MCM!) :)

I tried with Helipal but they did not honour it , so ended up having to loose money having taken up the Christmas deal

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I did the same exact thing. Had one ordered from the Christmas deal (get the backpack) and figured I would resale it and try to get a few bucks back... next thing you know the price comes down $200 so I cancel my DJI order and reorder through them for 799. Don't regret it one bit. Ordered an extra battery and a few other little things. Best part is: it already shipped and will be here Monday (I ordered it yesterday)

I did the same exact thing. Had one ordered from the Christmas deal (get the backpack) and figured I would resale it and try to get a few bucks back... next thing you know the price comes down $200 so I cancel my DJI order and reorder through them for 799. Don't regret it one bit. Ordered an extra battery and a few other little things. Best part is: it already shipped and will be here Monday (I ordered it yesterday)
Now that's what I like to hear

Reactions: codygrkman
Most resellers have 30 day price protection from most vendors that run specials to prevent useless shipping risk. Before returning something in this scenario you should give the reseller a chance to refund the difference, saving everyone a lot of hassle.

Most resellers have 30 day price protection from most vendors that run specials to prevent useless shipping risk. Before returning something in this scenario you should give the reseller a chance to refund the difference, saving everyone a lot of hassle.
Go point, didn't want to go into details, but my retailer insisted I return it and replace my order with the cheaper price. That's why I waited until they had more in stock and purchased from them. 1 phantom p3a
1 extra battery
1 backpack
And I also bought a walkera 250 racer because of the good business they are doing, won't use the 250 until summer, they gave me a great deal

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31