Joining from Bay Area (West Coast)

Reaction score
Loving my new P4 and looking down the road at trying the Inspire as well. Hope to find others in the North Bay area (Napa, Am Can, Vallejo) to share information with.

Welcome to forum, we're happy to have you here. We're down south but have dealt with plenty of guys up your way and I know there are plenty here on the forum as well.

Feel free to check out the regional threads at the following link, I'm sure there's a Bay Area thread in there somewhere: Regional Meet-Ups

Safe and happy flying! :cool:

Thanks for the welcome! Looking forward to finding a local dealer and group. So much to do and so many wonderful views to see.

Reactions: Advexure
Welcome to the forum MrLaw .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I'm just a couple hours south in the mid-peninsula

Has anyone from the Bay flown over the Crystal Springs Reservoir? I've been wanting to fly around there, but afraid because you can't retrieve it if something goes wrong...

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi gholland22,
This is not meant to give you open license but within a few weeks of flying I was out over Napa River and the Mare Island straights. The shots from there are simply incredible. I keep in mind to keep trusting the technology (since my sons have no issue doing just that). I never fly below 50 feet over the water to allow myself space to correct should that be needed. Some advantage over the water is less interference and a clean line of sight. I have not flown over 4500 feet away but to see these guys doing 10k-12k distances over the ocean around a cruise ship is more than my heart can stand at this point!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31