Johnny Law

I saw nothing wrong with what you posted , they just came by to watch from what you
posted .
Welcome to the forum but please don't start off by being a LE basher .
We have way to much of that here already . :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Haters gotta hate. We packed up and left right away.

Haters? Did you talk to them?

I had a off duty police officer stop and talk to me about my drone and drones in general last week and a great park i fly at..and i then found out..he had 4 Phantom drones and also was the main operator for the countys "Drone" flights for police work...and we are going to keep in touch and fly at the park again some time...We are ambassadors In the drone world and it pays to be nice to ever body as they might be a police chief or a mayor Or a future drone owner .....we can make a difference one person at a time ! Have a great Brand new week Drone owners and future drone owners !

Speaking from within the profession, most cops like “toys” too and are probably going to be more curious about the drone than anything else. Most of the time we have bigger things to worry about than someone flying a drone.

last winter I was about to fly when a cop car came up behind me so I stopped what I was doing then he came up to me and said are you going to fly that drone, I said I had intended to so he said ok can I watch on your tablet, he was very friendly to me and went away happy after I landed.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Haven't tried trespassing and know most of the local law enforcement here and some game wardens. On at least 2 or 3 occasions that I recall at the moment I was given permission or ask to by law enforcement to fly over public crowds and send them photos. One even had me facebook live it starting out with a fly over of some of their vehicles.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.