Beautiful scenarios but I feel one common theme is missing. They look like stitched pieces of different moods together.

Pretty good. I would have liked to see the clips a bit longer to get a better feel of the scene. Some of your stunning locations deserve a bit more view time to be fully appreciated. You have some pretty cool transitions, for me at time there is too many clips just flying by. All in all you did a good job, keep up the good work!:)

Nice shots with good color and editing! At first I thought 3 minutes is way too long but with shots like these it was not. IMO the shots when the AC is climbing up are often boring and should be used sparingly.

I didn't like the soundtrack but that's just me... I insert instrumental, preferably ambient-sounding music to my videos but my kids always find it awful.

I use commercial music which is a problem if I want to pass the clips to someone else. What tools would allow me to keep the video as is and just add another soundtrack to it?

Please let me know what you think :)

How did you get permission to fly in Asakusa and other city areas? I thought populated areas were all no fly zones?
Also, was it difficult to get permission to fly around the shrines and temples?
I'm planning a return trip to Japan again next year and I want to take our P4P with us. To be able to capture footage like in this video would be amazing.

Reactions: Kejoal11

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl