jakeely.com is a scam.

I was on YouTube and an ad popped up for a web site called DealGood.com. It was selling DJI products for crazy low prices. I chose to buy a Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2.0 for a price I'm too embarrassed to say.

After I paid with my Visa card, I got suspicious and tried to call the number listed on the site. It was "Not Available". Uh oh.

I immediately called Visa to put a hold on the money, but it was already posted. It was paid to a site named "KARIMOM" They will put a dispute on the payment and eventually solve it, but this is a warning to all. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM DEALGOOD.COM. :mad:

I was on YouTube and an ad popped up for a web site called DealGood.com. It was selling DJI products for crazy low prices. I chose to buy a Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2.0 for a price I'm too embarrassed to say.

After I paid with my Visa card, I got suspicious and tried to call the number listed on the site. It was "Not Available". Uh oh.

I immediately called Visa to put a hold on the money, but it was already posted. It was paid to a site named "KARIMOM" They will put a dispute on the payment and eventually solve it, but this is a warning to all. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM DEALGOOD.COM. :mad:
Like the saying goes... if it sounds to good to be true, it is.

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj