Its time to sell for Mav pro?

Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I had an offer from a friend of mine: to sell my Phantom4 + 500euro, for Maverick Pro.
What is your opinion? Its a good idea? Or i will cry for a lot of money?
Thanks (sorry for my poor English...).

Check out eBay. You can see what drones are selling for and/or the prices of drones that have been recently sold.

Are you just talking about the money and not about the differences in the machines and how you use them? I think you should be able to see what the P4's and Mavic Pro's sell for right now in order to determine if it's a good deal. The P4 and Mavic are two different machines. P4 has a very large footprint and takes much better photos and video. The Mavic Pro is much smaller/compact but video is not as good. You need to consider how you use the machines as well. You also don't mention what accessories you have with the P4. I'm guessing for a Pro and $500 euro, you have some.

Wait, he wants you to pay him 500 Euro on top of your Phantom 4? If so, that's an awful deal.

Thanks my friends. I agree this is an awful deal.
I was ready to make a big mistake.
So, I will keep my P4 and 500 euros! xe xe !

Thanks my friends. I agree this is an awful deal.
I was ready to make a big mistake.
So, I will keep my P4 and 500 euros! xe xe !
The lowest I've seen the Phantom 4 refurbished go for is $639 (512 euros). The Mavic Pro was $699 (560 euros), and it's currently $799 (641 euros). So, he basically wants you to give him the P4 for 140 euros; a reasonable offer for a trade would be your P4 plus 50-100 Euros if he was a friend, 120 Euros if he was a stranger.

Reactions: Hounddog
You are absolute right, but in my country (Greece) there is a madness in prices...!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl