IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!! - 3D printout of a Phantom 3 antenna booster

I was close to buying the Taz 6 a few months ago, but I bought a MakerGear M2 instead. Love it.
Do you think you can print out new stock antennas? I have p3 4k remote and I broke one of the antennas. Would need complete antenna with bottom swivel piece so it can rotate. I would gladly compensate you with $, I just can't afford to buy and upgrade mod at this time and Noone sells replacement antennas, I'm tired of flying with a duct tape antenna holder, lol. I would greatly appreciate it. You probably could just use your stock antenna as an example, I don't think they change much per quad. Thx in advance.

Sent from my SM-N910T using PhantomPilots mobile app

Do you think you can print out new stock antennas? I have p3 4k remote and I broke one of the antennas. Would need complete antenna with bottom swivel piece so it can rotate. I would gladly compensate you with $, I just can't afford to buy and upgrade mod at this time and Noone sells replacement antennas, I'm tired of flying with a duct tape antenna holder, lol. I would greatly appreciate it. You probably could just use your stock antenna as an example, I don't think they change much per quad. Thx in advance.

Sent from my SM-N910T using PhantomPilots mobile app
Call Mike Holt 530-277-5366 in Calif. He repairs Phantoms and has a boatload of used parts. He might have an antenna for your P STANDARD controller.

Do you think you can print out new stock antennas?
I've never seen a 3D model for a stock antenna. It would be possible to create one, but it would be far easier to contact a repair shop and buy a spare antenna.

I have an Anritsu 332, when I get some time, I'll see if I can get some return loss measurements on a stock antenna with and without the reflector. I don't anticipate much of a difference however...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have an Anritsu 332, when I get some time, I'll see if I can get some return loss measurements on a stock antenna with and without the reflector. I don't anticipate much of a difference however...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I am ** very ** jealous.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl