ITElite DBS Mod Not easy!!

Anyone know if these parts are available somewhere (exposure wheel for P3 RC)?
tlNvIi4.jpg

Thanks. The sunhans use a dual battery lead 3000 mah . You can find them on ebay or fpvlr.com sell them and there's a couple other places too.

Here's what it looks like after my self modification is done. The DBS was installed first until I decided to boosted it. Booster mount is made by MaxxUAV. Pretty neat design and their customer service is incredibly fantastic. Shoot them an email and you will have your answer in minutes...

Attachments

• 20160406_190330.jpg
    20160406_190330.jpg
    609.2 KB · Views: 356
  • RC 5.jpg
    RC 5.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 340
  • 20151110_165916.jpg
    20151110_165916.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 352
Last edited:
Maxxuav.com made this custom mount for the dbs antenna and amps. Great workmanship and customer service . Top Notch!!

Attachments

• 1460169504059.jpg
    1460169504059.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 258
Here's what it looks like after my self modification is done. The DBS was installed first until I decided to boosted it. Booster mount is made by MaxxUAV. Pretty neat design and their customer service is incredibly fantastic. Shoot them an email and you will have your answer in minutes...

Nice setup. How are your RP-SMA female connectors attached at the RC stock antenna holes?

Looks like some 3d printed clips hold them in. Jake @ maxxuav.com would be the man to ask . He put together that whole setup for me.

He posted a photo of the controller opened, so I thought Aquarius4058 installed the internal cables.
I did the internal modification myself. Been using it without the booster for quite sometime and I finally purchased the booster kit when I saw a nice clean setup from MaxxAUV. Jake did a pretty good job designing the bracket and the idea of using a power core which makes the whole setup really look sharp.. :)

Yes, I used the stock antenna holes.

Yes, I know. That's why I was wondering how they are attached to the stock antenna holes. Are they glued? Clamped with a nut and washer? Hidden attachment inside the stock antenna holes?

I also have RP-SMA's attached through my stock antenna holes via nut and washer on the outside of controller and a hex-type flange on the inside end of connector. Example of RP-SMA connector with cable shown below.

blueproton antenna kit.jpg

How did you get the sma jacks to stay in the stock antenna holes like that?
MaxxAUV has those printed SMA's retainer for the stock holes available. But in my case they aren't available when I did the internal modification and I used a bit of 5 minute epoxy to secure the SMA jacks.

Are any of you guys still able to put your RC with this mod into any of the cases designed for the P3?
Thanks.
Here's my mod setup inside my hard case. This will be reorganized later when I received the new replacement foam I ordered. Hard case is a Seahorse #920.

Attachments

• 20160408_124541.jpg
    20160408_124541.jpg
    538 KB · Views: 249

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl