ITELITE Antenna Owners Thread: 4 MILES WITH P3P (page 31)

CoolDude said:
Well come on what gives, I want one of these antennas. And I want it before everybody else, I think we should hold an auction for the first batch.

YES, let's artificially pump up the price so that everyone else after us is a chump ;)

Hahaaaaa... I don't think we need to worry about them pumping up the price much... maybe 10 bucks after the Pre-orders are over... all the owner would talk about was keeping the price down for the whole kit so it was affordable for "everyone" ... shouldn't be long now and the "first batch" is big enough to cover... this isn't a "homemade" operation where things will constantly be on backorder... the first load to hit the Miami/Los Angeles warehouses will be in the hundreds.

I just sent another email encouraging them to take preorders already(shoot... were only days away now anyway)

I'll let you know what they have to say about all this when I hear back.

Last edited:
Will you be posting links here? I'm subscribed to this topic and want to order one as soon as links are released. Thanks!

Will you be posting links here? I'm subscribed to this topic and want to order one as soon as links are released. Thanks!

Yes I will be posting links...

itelite has decided they do not want to directly sell to the public so they will be channeling everything through trusted vendors... not sure if I can list them yet but you will recognize some of the names once things get sorted.

Pre-orders will be handled through an independent consolidated shipping company using a dedicated pre-order link and pulling product straight from the Miami warehouse direct to consumer.

I've seen the link template... looks like PayPal only for pre-orders... not a bad idea I suppose... keeps everything safe and money-back guarantee is solid with PayPal.
Price is $89.00 even but I didn't click through enough to see how shipping is calculated.

They said link gets published tomorrow at noon EST U.S.
Shipping is USPS priority I think.

I guess that's all I seen so far...

Oh... and the vendor page... looks pretty cool... don't fill out the "order" info on the bottom... it's for websites to inquire about being a vendor... or to redirect customers to vendor sites on the return email.

http://www.itelite.net/drone/

I filled out the order form at the bottom.

Hahaaaaa... did you read my post above?
Let me know how or if they respond... not sure if anybody is monitoring the page yet.
Or will they respond "not available for sale yet"?
I don't think any of the vendors are doing pre-orders.

Ya man, I read your post, so what, they provided the form, so I filled it out

DBS - Will there be shipping to the UK?

Reactions: DBS
Can't find the links to order....

Last edited:
"- Designed and tested by world record setting FPV Quadcopter pilot "DBS""

nice plug there DBS.....

Got it here...

https://shop.trycelery.com/page/dbsphantompreorder

It will not be posted on their page... itelite does not handle individual sales... the pre-orders event is being handled by an outside consolidated shipper working with the Miami warehouse.

Well there it is... looks like things are moving right along now. :cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj