Issues with litchi modes and camera

Reaction score
p3s/litchi/argtec/Samsung Tab A8"
1st issue:
Took her out to the beach and added a sans disk extreme 64gb.
I could not get camera to work with it. Put back the original factory disk and it worked.
Anything wrong with the disk I bought or do I have to do something to make it work. Be nice, I am old and slow to ths tech stuff.

2nd issue:
I tried a few of the litchi modes such as follow and nothing. Just initializing!
I way points and would not start. You hit play and just sat at 0% in the box.
Wouldn't load.

I ran these on my iPad mini.
What should I do 1st, 2nd, 3rd and and do on?

Btw. I took her out over 1200' with plenty of bars.
Lost visual for a second and found it by looking down through camera to see a life guard tower and new I was above that. I was watching the radar and new she wasn't moving but it was a long 10 seconds. Lol

p3s/litchi/argtec/Samsung Tab A8"
1st issue:
Took her out to the beach and added a sans disk extreme 64gb.
I could not get camera to work with it. Put back the original factory disk and it worked.
Anything wrong with the disk I bought or do I have to do something to make it work. Be nice, I am old and slow to ths tech stuff.

2nd issue:
I tried a few of the litchi modes such as follow and nothing. Just initializing!
I way points and would not start. You hit play and just sat at 0% in the box.
Wouldn't load.

I ran these on my iPad mini.
What should I do 1st, 2nd, 3rd and and do on?

Btw. I took her out over 1200' with plenty of bars.
Lost visual for a second and found it by looking down through camera to see a life guard tower and new I was above that. I was watching the radar and new she wasn't moving but it was a long 10 seconds. Lol
Is de drone in the right mode?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl