is this legal here?

If you bought it from a forum member and used the forum and from another thread, why not post it there?

i just had a very good experience with the man i bought my drone from, is it ok to pur a good word on here for him?
Amory MS.
IMG_8915.GIF

Tommy if you had a good experience post about it.
This really isn't the correct setion but I will move it
to OT.
No there is not a list.

Reactions: Tommy J 111
Tommy, I opened your picture and it looks like there is a dog on your shoulders. Fantastic. The perfect helper.

HOW's the new P4P going?

thanks DC, its a p4p, would p4 discussion be a more suitable place?
Yes thats where you should post about P4P isuues .
Now I don't know if your on a PC or what but you should see in my Signature where I'm from . You know me . Now I talked with several today that said they gave you my # . Now call me if you need to or M. I beleave he told me you were coming this his place in the morning .

Yes thats where you should post about P4P isuues .
Now I don't know if your on a PC or what but you should see in my Signature where I'm from . You know me . Now I talked with several today that said they gave you my # . Now call me if you need to or M. I beleave he told me you were coming this his place in the morning .
thanks, glad to hear this, i didnt get your number, figgered you didnt want me to have it.

Don't know why you figured that Tommy . Thought bubby gave it to you .
No matter I'm sure we'll run into each other .:)

Don't know why you figured that Tommy . Thought bubby gave it to you .
No matter I'm sure we'll run into each other .:)
i asked Dwight Carter to get your number, when he couldnt, i asked him to give you mine and ask you to call me. when i didnt hear from you i figgerd you didnt want to be bothered. I think im still a little paranoid about stuff like that, left over from being a pot head for 30 years. been quit over 20 .
anyway, like you said, we will git together one day. I only remember seeing you once at lake monroe, i was fishin off bank near your home with Carter.

im meeting Matt at his place at 9 this morn, come on down if you can

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl