Is there a way to record a flight, then autonomously fly that same route again?

Reaction score
I would like to fly my P3S a certain route, and then fly the same route at a different time that day. Is this possible to record a route like this and then tell it to go fly the same route later? I tried searching with no luck, I'm not sure I'm searching for the correct things. Any help would be appreciated!

You can also do this in DJI GO. The difference is that you'll need to fly to each waypoint to record the mission the first time in DJI GO. Litchi lets you setup the waypoints in a map in their app.

I know I can setup waypoints, but what I would like to do is manually fly a route, record that route, and fly the same exact route again without any intervention from me manually. I have the litchi app, is there any way you can at least point me in the right direction on how to accomplish this?

what I would like to do is manually fly a route, record that route, and fly the same exact route again without any intervention from me manually
Right -- that's what the waypoints feature does in both apps. Your Phantom automatically flies to each waypoint.

There is some obscure app out there (Drone Pilot maybe??) where you can push the pause button along a flight and it marks that as a waypoint, etc. as you fly and then can fly the same thing again.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic