Is there a DJI user group in SW Idaho?

Reaction score
I live in Boise and I am new to the DJI Vision 2+.

I have some issues related to ground station maps but mostly I would like to meet someone who has more experience with the Vision 2 than I do.

I was first introduced to drone helicopters in the Navy. We had a DASH (drone anti-submarine helicopter) aboard our destroyer. I am the secretary of our ship's association and I usually bring toy helicopters to our reunions for fun and for DASH certification school. This year, I'm bringing the DJI vision and I want to have a lot more experience before I use it for school.

http://www.ussjek.org.

I am in Boise and have a new P3P. Just waiting for better weather and answer from FAA at airport regarding my notification to them that I will be flying within five miles of the airport.. I don't know of a group in the
Boise area but maybe there should be.

Looks like I will not be flying near my home so I will be looking for a wide open space to fly until I get used to this new bird.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Hello all! I as well am from the Boise area. With a phantom 4. if anybody wants to go fly sometime i am in. I'm new to quads of this caliper so I'm still learning as I go.

Hello all! I as well am from the Boise area. With a phantom 4. if anybody wants to go fly sometime i am in. I'm new to quads of this caliper so I'm still learning as I go.
I have taken a few videos when visiting a state park near Glenns Ferry. I have been an RC flyer for years but this quad stuff with good camera is new to me. I haven't looked very hard for a place to fly around Boise so if you have any good ideas I would like to hear them or meet you there sometime. Thanks....

Last edited:
I'm in Boise, flying a P3A. There are tons of places to fly, I've flown almost on a daily basis for the past month.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl