Is the P3 "Overpowered"?

Reaction score
So I'm enjoying the P3 and its improvments over the P2. But even with GPS, GLONASS and braking, the bastard is almost like flying an X5C. It can be twitchy under the best circumstances if you push the controls. I love the power and acceleration, but can see where that can be a bad recipe for disaster for the uninitiated.

No wonder there are so many crashes from newbies.

Don't fly the inspire then:)

You can tune her down though.. add .30 expo across the board and then turn down braking sensitivity to 70%

Well the Inspire was for photographers, how the hell are they supposed to control that beast if no quad experience with those default settings?

It is nice to tone down the braking though. Don't care about the other parameters, as it's all about finesse.

Don't change gains. Only expo settings. These are shown in decimal increments (range shown 0.3 to 0.7). Lower value is slower response to small movements.

Don't change gains. Only expo settings. These are shown in decimal increments (range shown 0.3 to 0.7). Lower value is slower response to small movements.
Mine are all set at .40, that must be the default because I haven't changed them. Thanks for the info.!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31