Is the Crystalsky worth it?

Now I'm having a little trouble playing Back video that I just recorded on a
c s 7.85 High brightness.
Anybody have any ideas, or came across this problem before?

Now I'm having a little trouble playing Back video that I just recorded on a
c s 7.85 High brightness.
Anybody have any ideas, or came across this problem before?
Do you mean you're having problems playing back SD card HD video in the CS SD slot that was originally recorded with a Phantom camera? Or, are you trying to play back the low quality 720 resolution video stored in the CS memory?

Do you mean you're having problems playing back SD card HD video in the CS SD slot that was originally recorded with a Phantom camera? Or, are you trying to play back the low quality 720 resolution video stored in the CS memory?
I had just recorded a video with the Drone brought it back Landed It and tried to play it back and it wouldn't. I touch the arrow on screen to playback and a little square went to zero as if it was loading up but never went past 0%

I had just recorded a video with the Drone brought it back Landed It and tried to play it back and it wouldn't. I touch the arrow on screen to playback and a little square went to zero as if it was loading up but never went past 0%

Did you remove the card from the copter and insert it into the CS , this I believe allows playback ,
The CS does not record video to a card if it’s inserted into a Slot on the CS

Did you remove the card from the copter and insert it into the CS , this I believe allows playback ,
The CS does not record video to a card if it’s inserted into a Slot on the CS

When I had an iPad 2017 on my RC I could play back the video I recorded with the Drone .coming from the AC can't seem to do that with the Crystal Sky monitor. I just want to review what I just recorded with the Drone can't seem to do that. Did it before with the other monitor.

When I had an iPad 2017 on my RC I could play back the video I recorded with the Drone .coming from the AC can't seem to do that with the Crystal Sky monitor. I just want to review what I just recorded with the Drone can't seem to do that. Did it before with the other monitor.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
So you can't play back your videos directly from the aircraft? You need to take the SD card out of the aircraft to do that correct?

So you can't play back your videos directly from the aircraft? You need to take the SD card out of the aircraft to do that correct?

Yes that’s correct ,
I believe they are also recorded directly to the CS hard disk but cannot be display until you copy it to a card and then play it.
The YT guy I linked in another thread walks you thru everything and explains

I have a 7.85 High brightness CS ordered through B&H Photo. I'm not 100% positive when it will ship. I've been reading a lot and watching a lot of videos related to the Crystalsky.

My main question for those that have one ---- Is it worth it? I can get a new ipad pro for around the same price. Are there any major downfalls of the CS? I do use Litchi, but on the rare occassion that I was Litchi, I can just use my phone.
Yes

Apart from annoying red lines around everything when I am shooting my CS 8,5 ultrabright is absolutely brilliant. Despite it's exorbitant price here in the Uk! When I play back all the red lines have gone.

By any chance do you have Focus peaking "on". That will put the red lines around your subject matter.

You can turn it off in the camera settings tab.

Paul C

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31