Is it possible to run a external monitor on p2v+

Reaction score
Hi there.
I'm new to flying but recently bought a p2v+. It was crashed quite heavily but having replaced most of the broken parts, the vision cam was b.e.r so have changed the gimbal to a zenmuse hd-3d and camera to a go pro hero. All works great and I'm loving it. However I'd like to add an external monitor to use instead of my phone/tablet. Is this possible.
T.i.a. Simon.

Reactions: rladwig
I new to this, I fly model planes. I just brought my first quad, it's a Hubsan 501s. I installed a external fpv monitor on it and it works fine, I used a Apleye unit. Not sure of it working on the DJI

Hi there.
I'm new to flying but recently bought a p2v+. It was crashed quite heavily but having replaced most of the broken parts, the vision cam was b.e.r so have changed the gimbal to a zenmuse hd-3d and camera to a go pro hero. All works great and I'm loving it. However I'd like to add an external monitor to use instead of my phone/tablet. Is this possible.
T.i.a. Simon.

so you have this at the moment but want to add an external monitor,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Folksy i have h3-d3 and video transmiter, but i want to connect my gopro with the phone. I havent buy a screen for fpv and i have a phone to use it. Can I do this and how can i do it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic