IS IT POSSIBLE TO BIND AIR2 CONTROLLER TO PHANTOM.

Reaction score
is it possible to reprogram the chip to link with air2 controller. i know how do all that. but am not shur if the software side will put up any road blocks for me

well its possible to reprogram the the chip in any controller to link to any drone. but like i said am worried about software firewalls , guess ill give it a try at least lol. less anyone has spare phantom controller they like to donate to a brook in debt college student lol. if all fails maybe just seeing the uart data or jtag data be interesting

has anyone ever heard of any dgi controllers being used for a diff dgi drone that wasn't made for that controller?
i assume no-one in dgi community has ever tried anything like that, cause if got money for drone period, than shur they got more money, for new controllers, or parts, and haven't tried to tinker with the tech in the way am talking about

is it possible to reprogram the chip to link with air2 controller. i know how do all that. but am not shur if the software side will put up any road blocks for me
No .. the controller uses Occusynch 2.0 to transmit and the drone uses old-fashioned wifi.
They cannot talk to each other.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav