Is it always the WiFi module gone bad?

Reaction score
My PV2+ had been working great for months but now I am not getting the video feed to the app. Everything else appears there, telemetry, battery strength etc. Tilt works and camera works. My question is what trouble shooting can be done before replacing the WiFi module?

I've already tried rebinding, reinstalling app, firmware update, different devices. Anything else?

Has DJI said anything. Got am email in. But oh boy...

Thanks!

If you get everything except the video feed then connect to a other device before you do anything else.
If telemetry works and no video feed then for me its the device and not the wifi connection itself.
It could be something updated and therefore the device your using has issue's now.
Ask a friend, colleague, etc...
Ow just a note, not all devices are suitable for video feed.
Look for one that has proven to be working with video.

ToThePoint said:
If you get everything except the video feed then connect to a other device before you do anything else.
If telemetry works and no video feed then for me its the device and not the wifi connection itself.
It could be something updated and therefore the device your using has issue's now.
As a friend, colleague, etc...
Ow just a note, not all devices are suitable for video feed.
Look for one that has proven to be working with video.

+1.
Try to free up some space. I recalled someone saying they freed 3gigs and it worked.
Then drop to the lowest res and frame rate. And don't try 640x480@30fps. It has never worked on mine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl