No video question

Reaction score
Hello all, so this is more of a technical question about the no video problem these drones have. I understand from reading prior threads that if you have telemetry but no video it is typically caused by the lower board in the wifi module. Some are able to reflash it.... with varying degrees of success.

Here is my situation, I got a cheap crashed p2v+ and it needed a new ribbon cable. I was able to replace that and get the gimbal working as it should again, takes video and pictures just fine, binds to the RE and connects to app. Have telemetry and can trigger photos and video via phone BUT of course have no live video feed. From my readong on here I got the PING app and pinged the first two addresses no problem (192.168.1.1 and .2) but no response from 192.168.1.10. That seemed to be a dead ringer for bad lower board.

So I purchased one from eBay that is said to be good tested prior to shipping. I install it, bind to RE, same exact symptoms; no video, no pingback from .10. Did I get unlucky or is there anything else to be aware of that can cause this problem. I have checked all wires but have not replaced them yet.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT