Is DJI Ultimate flight suitable for Standard version ?

Reaction score
When I see this online, I get impression it is intended for advanced and pro versions only, not for the standard.

Anyone know the real story ?

Nigel

Reaction score
When I see this online, I get impression it is intended for advanced and pro versions only, not for the standard.

Nigel
From the play store: "Compatible with Phantom 3 (All versions) Inspire 1 (all versions) Phantom 4 and OSMO." Um.....look it up.

Reaction score

Nigel
I use it with the Standard no problem

Reaction score
I have tested dji go, litchi and dji ultimate flight several times and I always end up going with dji ultimate flight because I get smoother video and get better distance before the video starts to glitch.

Here are 2 healthy drones logs, first one is dji ultimate flight, second one is litchi, check the signal map, there is a big difference.

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Sent from my Letv X500 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Reaction score
It was actually Play Store and a separate review that prompted my question.

Both at that time stated only advanced and pro. But I see a thread here where someone uses Ultimate with a standard.

So what is the benefit / difference between Ultimate and Go ?

Nigel

Reaction score
Interested - once I get back home from Vladivostok - will check it all out.

I read the online manual - read like an amalgam of Go and Litchi. I have no interest in Litchi to be honest but Ultimate sounds good.

I have a Nexus 7ver2 waiting at home to be coupled to my P3S ....

Nigel

Reactions: sgeiger
Reaction score
Nigel. I do not have a dog in this fight, as I have bought both Litchi and Ultimate Flight. I have a P3A. I might add I have written hundreds of thousands of lines of machine language software, and though no expert, I have been around software for a long time. My vote is Ultimate Flight. I can not put my finger on it, but UF just has a more 'solid' feel to me. The UF GUI is a little quirky at first, but once past the initial mystic screen, it is pretty well thought out. And does every thing that Litch does.

Reaction score
I have friends who do the autonomous flying - setting up models to fly waypoints etc.
One pal regularly sends his X8 of into the skies - it returning later after flights up to 180km round trip on average.

To be honest - it doesn't interest me to do that. My main interest is to fly the model myself, to have good FPV .......

If UF is basically Go +Litchi rolled into one - then I might as well stay with Go.
But if UF can give me a better FPV experience - then I'm interested.

Tks for replies guys.

Nigel

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bryan.hivemapper