Is anyone using the "TrackR Bravo" yet?

Reaction score
The site says orders placed today will ship in May.

https://www.thetrackr.com/bravo

Sounds like a bunch of crap. I'll try to keep up with the good vs bad.

BAD: :mad::mad:

GOOD:

Last edited:
It would work if you lost your quad in the middle of a city. There are other similar products people have tried, search around.

STAY AWAY - IT IS NOW A FRAUD COMPANY! DOES NOT WORK!

They started life as stick-n-find. got in so much trouble for shipping stuff that did not work they closed up shop and reinvented themselves as tracker.

I did not do my due diligence and bought 2 on ebay a month and half ago. google reviews on them and you will find 99% bad and only 1% who say it worked somewhat.

I figured it was perfect to stick inside our units. no on/off, battery could last a year, bluetooth to 300ft on phone, internet network to register so anyone else will tracker can find yours for you too - anywherer in the world.... NONE WORKED!

1 of the 2 did show radar to about 30ft, but no sound. Their internet site is reported to not work, and guess what, it didn't - no way to register my units.

2nd unit was simply dead to the world.

selling in CA refunded my money 100% in about 2 nanoseconds.

Reactions: Falcon900
to be honest, I obviously have not tested this NEW brovo model, but its despcription is 100% identical to the last ones that I bought. Their funding is identical to the last 2 companies they started to take money and not deliver on the promises. I have zero expectation that this 'new' one, with identical features listes, identical picture, will be any different.

The best part of the 2 I received was the packaging. Like their website, they outdid themselves on it. Each box actually had strong magnets imbedded in the edge to close the lip. very impressive - until the actual unit was removed from the pretty box.

Maybe the device doesn't like magnets.

Thanks for the heads-up yorlik.

I'd not trust this company at all. In their last go around they offered one of their devices for free. Then, over the course of months and months and months, they allowed people to pay money to get bumped up in line to get their free product. Such a scam!

I receive about a dozen spam e-mails from this company per day. What does that tell you about their legitimacy?

I've opt'ed out and they still spam. I sent them an email and had them confirm that they'd remove me but still have not. I'm now saving emails in order to obtain payment under the Canned Spam Act. Saving them up for a P3! :)

I've opt'ed out and they still spam. I sent them an email and had them confirm that they'd remove me but still have not. I'm now saving emails in order to obtain payment under the Canned Spam Act. Saving them up for a P3! :)
Hey I grew up eating canned spam and white bread with mustard !;)

Happy to relay my recent experience. Purchased both Trackr Bravo and Tile, which by the way is a terrific superior product. 3 weeks ago Trackr would just keep searching but not locate items 5' away. Sent 3 emails and contacted # supplied by Paypal. Email respones were backed up and will eventually respond. No answer at #. Filed dispute with Paypal and Trackr offered refund next day. Do not get item personalized as per website, personalized items not refundable. Mahalo to Paypal

Yep. Exact same experience as mine describe back in post 3 over 1.5 years ago!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31