Is anyone using Litchi with Android 7?

Reaction score
I'm new to the game with a Christmas gift of a Phantom 3 Standard. The DJI Go doesn't stream any video to my phone, a Nexus 6P with Android 7.1.1. My iPad and my Nexus 7 both stream video. I would prefer to use my phone because I still need to order and then attach an Inspire tablet mount to my RC.

Is anyone using the Litchi app on an Android 7 device and if so, are you getting the live video? I contacted the Litchi people via their Facebook account and they have only tested their app up to Android 7.

Works flawlessly with my Nexus 9 on 7.1.1
Was it WiFi only or an LTE model?

I found the problem with the DGI Go app was a "feature" in Android 7. When the Android device connects to a WiFi source that does not have Internet connectivity, it switches back over the cell network. If you have an Android 7 device with a cell connection, the work around is to put the phone or tablet into Airplane mode, then select the Phantom's WiFi. If you do it it in that order, the connection works.

I'm new to the game with a Christmas gift of a Phantom 3 Standard. The DJI Go doesn't stream any video to my phone, a Nexus 6P with Android 7.1.1. My iPad and my Nexus 7 both stream video. I would prefer to use my phone because I still need to order and then attach an Inspire tablet mount to my RC.

Is anyone using the Litchi app on an Android 7 device and if so, are you getting the live video? I contacted the Litchi people via their Facebook account and they have only tested their app up to Android 7.

If they have tested it up to Android 7 isn't that your answer?
I'm curious because DJI Go doesn't seem to work on Android 7 with my Samsung S7.

I was having trouble with Litchi on my Samsung Tab S but Ill try it on my Samsung S7 phone then as that's using Nougat.
Thanks [emoji4]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik