Is anyone able to use ipad mini 4 with the new P4

I use an iPad Mini 4 for my P4. Every once in a while, I have to reboot my iPad to get it to connect. But other than that is works flawlessly and the screen is nice and bright as well.

I don't have a mac book, already erased contents and settings via ipad as I saw your post before, but still doesn't work. I will call the place I bought from and see if they have any suggestions.

did you by chance use your iphone with it? and it stopped working after that?

in the app there is "cache settings" - clear the cache and uninstall and reinstall the app. reinstalling the app wont clear the cache unless u do it from in the app. then try connecting after you reinstalled it.

Thanks UK, I meant all I get when connect cable to rc, where it should say "connect camera" I get "how to connect"
Can you provide more background. Have you ever connected with this craft before with another smart device, or is this a brand new bird that you are unfamiliar with?

You may want to check the cable that you use to attach the iPad Mini 4 to the remote controller. See if it works correctly when attached to your computer. Some secondary market cables are inferior or not "apple certified." I bought a new iPad Mini 4 and it worked flawlessly with my P4.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj