iPhone App

Reaction score
Hi All
I have just bought a preowned Phanton 2 Vision and I have had horrendous trouble it kept telling me that my email address was already being used (WRONG!!) so after much cursing etc I downloaded the app for Phantom 4 haha! this allowed me to register properly, I then deleted that app and reloaded the DJI vision app entered my details and tickle me with a feather it bloody worked, all I have to do now id try to get the batteries out of hibernation or buy two new ones, I have been reading threads previously to joining and found peoples solutions helpful, that prompted me to join, thanks to all concerned.

wilky

Welcome to PhantomPilots.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Thanks Guys
I have managed to get app working and it works fine and software is working, but cant get the batteries out of hibernation, tried the recommended methods so ill buy two new ones then I should be able to set the drone up properly and have some fun and get some nice pictures, thanks again and speak to you all later bye

Reactions: rattydude77
I have just had a reply from DJI customer support and they suggest I get an older iPhone as the current available app has not been upgraded for two years, I needn't go into the details of my reply, but I have found their support is rubbish as is their web site, I really am getting fed up with my purchase I have found the batteries have gone into hibernation and after trying all the recommended ways they are still there, I am now trying the old wives method of putting them in the freezer for 24hrs+ then try a charge but just incase I have bought two new ones online, thats a nightmare in itself to try and establish a good Chinese Aftermarket Battery from a crap one that will overheat and fail Haha!!, Happy Days soon be Xmas, Greetings to all .

Welcome, Wilky, I have had terrible troubles with iPad even bought a new one, still not working properly, so gave that up and using my old Samsung.. Good luck with the old batteries, my old Fitbit watch went blank and would not charge.. Guess what? I put it in the freezer for 2 days, then left in the kitchen for a few hours and then charged it, still working now!!!!

Reactions: WV. Rootman

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31